From: Chuck Adams
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2023 2:06 PM
To: WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org) <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; public-silver@w3.org
Subject: CFC - Publish WCAG2ICT First Public Working Draft

Call For Consensus - ends Monday August 7th at midday Boston time.

We previously agreed upon accepting the First Public Working Draft of WCAG2ICT.  No concerns were raised in our pre-cfc email.

This call is to approve publishing the First Public Working Draft of WCAG2ICT.  The draft document can be viewed here:  https://w3c.github.io/wcag2ict/

Kind regards,
Charles Adams