Re: Notes re a roadmap to reaching consensus

Contexts are important but I don’t know how we can judge them

The question I have here is

If I am an author and want to pass a WCAG requirement,
and passing or failing depends on a context to be determined by a tester,
how will I ever know if I pass or fail?
What tester?
What will they decide the context is?
Is there a master list of contexts that lists every one - so I can look mine up to see how it will be tested?

Is the context of this requirement the same for all users?
 e.g. if a user is blind, and cannot see somethings on the page, does it change the context / importance of others?
 If so do I use that context?
 Or all contexts for all people with disabilities?

Might be just my problems but I can’t quite wrap my mind around it.

Can you give me / us more to help understand exactly?

Thanks