Re: Notes re a roadmap to reaching consensus

That the four principles in use since WCAG 2.0 work well to group the
guidelines into a coherent framework is also noted in an issue filed
in Dec-2020:
https://github.com/w3c/silver/issues/270
It is in line with what is stated in Chapter 2 of your attached doc.
The issue was filed because no criticism or limitations of the present
structure were documented.
Thanks,
--
Sailesh Panchang
Customer Success Strategist and Principal Accessibility Consultant