Re: CFC - Move WCAG 2.2 to Candidate Recommendation (Take 2)

0

I want to note though that I struggle with how the decision on the focus
appearance user agent exception was made. Going by the most recent survey,
there is no consensus that 2.4.11 Focus Appearance should fail when the
browser default focus indicator has insufficient contrast & size. Even if
the group is tied, I believe that should still have resulted in adopting
the less restrictive of the two options. Going with "status quo" doesn't
seem right. Status quo only came about from not having surveyed the group
on the different options to begin with. This approach of "status quo" puts
editors into the position of tie-breaker, which doesn't seem right.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator