Re: Visible controls - Design canvas exception

Hi Alastair

I agree these are tough edge cases and we can expect an array of results on
pass/fail on some of these (low inter-rater reliability).

However, for me the big takeaway from this exercise is the concept of
"primary function" of the control.

- The usual category of failure of this SC would be when there is nothing
there at all identifying that there is a popup, and you discover it by
hovering around.
- Then there will be a category of failures where the text, image or icon
has another primary purpose which can be confusing for some users.
- Then there will be some squishy ones, where we need to carve out
exceptions around known conventions (i.e, considerations for these could be
hovering over a video, table editing, or perhaps a tile)

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Mobile:  613.806.9005