Re: Functional Images - Icons - 3.2.4 Consistent Identification

An informative guide 100%.

I suppose something like:

1) https://fontawesome.com/icons/categories
2) https://smallbusiness.com/tech/what-mobile-icons-mean/

The first link shows typical icons under typical categories - surprisingly many!
The second link indicates the commonly understood use of these icons; and that hope that commonly used icons should not be used for other purposes.

All the best

Alistair