Maturity Labeling process from meeting

From: Bradley-Montgomery, Rachael <rmontgomery@loc.gov>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 16:28:25 +0000
To: "WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Hello,

The Maturity Labeling Process table has been updated per our discussion in the meeting.

I’ve added text based on the suggestions to the Additional information about the Editor’s Note<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Maturity_Labeling_Process#Additional_Information_about_Editor.E2.80.99s_note> and the Asynchronous Process directly below it. I’ve also added an acronyms and definitions section at the bottom.

Are there any concerns with the updated text?

Note: This page will replace our draft process page which is at https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/AG_process

Kind regards,

Rachael

---