Re: Focus-appearance updates

Hey Alastair,
That last sentence "Links that break across multiple lines are not
considered to have a larger perimeter.”, could we maybe do something like
"This prevents the perimeter from increasing when a link wraps across
multiple lines."?

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator