From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 14 December, 2021 1:08 PM
To: ACT Rules CG <public-act-r@w3.org>; GLWAI Guidelines WG org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Announcement: Jean-Yves Moyen taking over as chair of ACT-Rules CG

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that as of this week, Jean-Yves Moyen is going to take over my role as co-chair of the ACT-Rules Community Group, along with current co-chair Carlos Duarte. Meaning that after 7.5 years of chairing this group, I am stepping down.
It has been a real joy to have had the opportunity to lead this group. To see it grow, and accomplish the many things it did. I want to thank all current and past members of ACT-Rules and of Auto-WCAG for their fantastic contributions. And I especially want to thank Jean-Yves and Carlos for continuing to be leaders in this field.
While I am no longer chair, I will continue to participate as a member of the ACT-Rules Community Group. I will also continue as co-facilitator of the ACT Task Force, and intend for this change to free up more of my time to work on WCAG 3.0 project management.

Kind regards,

--
Wilco Fiers
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator ACT Task Force

Amazon Development Center Austria GmbH
Brueckenkopfgasse 1
8020 Graz
Oesterreich
Sitz in Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 439453 f
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fuer Zivilrechtssachen Graz