Re: Visible controls updates

Hey Alastair,
The current wording no longer has a connection between the visual indicator
and the component. I think in the new wording, putting a text on the page
that says "this submit button is available on hover" meets the requirement,
even though it provides no information on where to find that hidden
component.

I don't think the word "identify" does an amazing job of capturing that
case, but I think there's at least an argument to be made that if there's
no information on where to find that component, it isn't "identifying" it.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator