Re: Updating 2.x support materials redesign release

Thanks Alastair,
I would appreciate seeing something like that. Another option could be to
have a sticky table of content on the side column, so that there's easy
navigation mechanisms. Wouldn't work for mobile, but providing that in
addition to a mechanism to collapse sections seems like it could work well.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator