Re: Content Usable pronouns and Tal

Hello all,

I hope I'm not stepping out of line, but I have a request to make.

I'm feeling very overwhelmed by the circular nature of this email thread.

The COGA task force is meeting again tomorrow (Thursday, April 1), and will
have the opportunity to review the conversation, concerns, and goals. These
concerns have been very clearly stated, and a number of potential ways
forward have been proposed. There is a lot of information that the task
force has not had the opportunity to discuss yet.

I would personally like to ask that we not continue hashing this out over
email until the COGA task force (of which I'm part) has the chance to
consider all of the feedback and propose a solution.

Warmly,

Rain