Re: Content Usable pronouns and Tal

Hi Lisa

That is part of the problem: only providing this once smacks of tokenism,
and is the least preferable of the 4 options: none, all, some, or one.

I have previously noted that the above list was also my preference listed
in that order: either we commit to taking "the teachable moment" and apply
this pronoun information to multiple personas, or we don't do it, period.

I (and others on the call) do NOT think we have found the right balance and
find the current situation unacceptable - there is apparently no consensus
for the single instance. Sorry.

JF

(Sent from my mobile, apologies for any spelling mistakes)