Re: Target Size (Minimum): PASS/FAIL examples for inline links / links in lists

I was going to create an illustration from those examples to incorporate
that in the understanding doc but thought it prudent to flash it here
first...

--
Detlev Fischer
DIAS GmbH

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.dias.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites