From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Sent: 07 April 2021 09:42
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org) <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: CFC - Focus appearance (min) SC

-1 Please add the "minimum bounding box" definition.

I do have additional concerns but will raise them during the review period.

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 10:27 PM Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com<mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com>> wrote:

Call For Consensus — ends 9th April at noon Boston time.

The Working Group has discussed the WCAG 2.2 success criteria “Focus Appearance (Minimum)”, the latest version can be seen here:

https://w3c.github.io/wcag/guidelines/22/#focus-appearance-minimum

Survey of issues and responses:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/wcag22-focus-appearance-updates/results

Previous minutes include:

https://www.w3.org/2021/04/06-ag-minutes.html#t01

https://www.w3.org/2021/02/16-ag-minutes.html#item05

https://www.w3.org/2021/01/19-ag-minutes.html#t02

Note: We have discussed an alternative size measure, but agreed to raise an issue during the next review period.

If you have concerns about this proposed consensus position that have not been discussed already and feel that those concerns result in you “not being able to live with” this decision, please let the group know before the CfC deadline.

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

@alastc / www.nomensa.com<http://www.nomensa.com>

--
Wilco Fiers
Axe-core product owner - Facilitator ACT Task Force - Co-chair ACT-Rules