Re: Revised Pointer Target Spacing

Hey folks,
I wrote a little script to try this out. WCAG 2.2 itself seems to have
dozens of links that don't meet that minimal requirement. At the very
least, someone's going to have to redesign the W3C template. I'm not so
sure stepping away from the "space between" idea is right here.

Wilco

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R

Join me at axe-con <http://deque.com/axe-con> 2021: a free digital
accessibility conference.