Re: Musings on Functional Outcomes, granularity

exactly, and a FO mentioning Heading are required OR you fail, don't fit
the possibility of other structural solutions, this is why a must for using
heading is also not a A or AA I think.
Example: you have a page for a big form with some tables and you use
properly Captions for the tables and Legends for the fieldsets, is this a
fail because you do not use Headings although they might "look like
Headings"?

Op wo 9 sep. 2020 om 18:36 schreef Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@levelaccess.com