From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Sent: Montag, 30. März 2020 13:55
To: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Cc: WCAG list <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: RE: WCAG 2.2 status update

Hi Wilco,

Are these concerns things that were not included in the previous survey answers? I.e. new things, based on the changes made to deal with the previous survey comments.

Having been through multiple rounds and approved them (based on the comments in the surveys), I’m reluctant to go through another round en-masse.

We will work on refining the associated documents (understanding & techniques), which we could survey is there is anything controversial.

Cheers,

-Alastair