Re: How to test for WCAG 2.1 SC 1.4.10 Reflow - Level AA?

On 10/02/2020 17:00, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
> On 10/02/2020 16:29, Newton, Brooks (TR Product) wrote:
>
>> I’ve noticed that my desktop version of Chrome does not allow me to
>> resize the browser viewport below 500 pixels, which makes it
>> impossible for me to perform the Reflow test by manually adjusting the
>> browser viewport dimensions down to 320 pixels.
>
> For that, I usually keep my devtools docked and to the right. then, I
> can pull the vertical splitter/divider between web content and devtools
> to whatever size I want (and as a bonus, it shows me the current pixel
> dimensions of the browser part in the top-right of the browser part -
> though I'll note that this does NOT take into account zoom level, so
> perform it at 100% there unless you like to do mental arithmetics of
> what the actual CSS width is).

Also, an alternative if you don't want to dock DevTools: resize the
window to 640 px then zoom 200% -> 320 CSS px viewport.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux