Re: CFC - Add Findable help to WCAG 2.2 draft

on each pageHey Alastair,
Looks like I missed the CfC... I do have a concern I want to share:

The phrase "on each page" can easily be misunderstood in relation to
"single page app". It is not unreasonable to say that it only needs to
exist "somewhere" in that SPA. The word "page" in "on each page" is
intended to mean something different from what it means in "web page" and
"single page app". I don't think it is reasonable to use the word "page" to
mean two different things in the same sentence.

I can raise it as an issue, since it seems I missed the boat on this one.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe for Web product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R