Re: CFC - Add Findable Help to WCAG 2.2 draft

-1 due to concerns that might be able to be addressed editorially (and if so then I can agree):

  1.  The 4th bullet seems incomplete. It reads: “A fully automated mechanism.” – there is no indication of what it is a mechanism for, except in the title. Recommend “A fully-automated help mechanism” or “A fully-automated contact mechanism”
  2.  I agree with Wilco’s point about SPA’s but more to the point, are we finding SPA’s that have help and that move it around to different locations?
  3.  I don’t understand (or have forgotten) why we are concerned with the blocks of repeated content in a set of web pages. If it is a set of web pages that by definition serve a common purpose, can we just indicate that any help needs to be in the same location.
  4.  For the location, why not use the “same relative order” as this worked for 3.2.3 Consistent Navigation?

The resulting SC could be:

For any set of web pages<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#dfn-set-of-web-pages>, if one of the following is available, then at least one of the following is provided in the same relative order:

  *   Human contact details
  *   Human contact mechanism