Re: Focus Visible Enhanced: greater than or equal to a 1 CSS pixel border

the exact last comment was:

"Nee, de border is de border. De omtrek is de circumference. De lengte van
de border is de omtrek. Maar in CSS beschrijf je de dikte van de border,
dus de omtrek is irrelevant."

translated as:

"No, the border is the border. The circumference is the circumference. The
length of the border is the circumference. But in CSS you describe the
thickness of the border, so the perimeter is irrelevant."