Re: Pre-CFC - Redundant entry

+1 to Andrew’s comment.

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 6:06 PM
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, "WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Pre-CFC - Redundant entry

I don’t understand why “steps in a process” is a “set of controls to achieve particular user-actions” – that doesn’t’ square with the definition of process.

Process: series of user actions where each action is required in order to complete an activity

Why isn’t “step in a process”: A single user action in a series which is required to complete an activity

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Head of Accessibility