RE: [EXTERNAL] Conformance Challenges Update Survey (Closes Tuesday May 26th at midnight EST)

Hello Nicaise,

I understand your concerns and we would not request this quick turn around if we did not feel it was needed.  We have worked to get these changes to the group as quickly as possible but recognize the timing is not ideal.

This survey is not the final CFC but the review for comment before Tuesday’s discussion.  We hope members can find time to review the proposed changes before Tuesday but also recognize that may not be possible for some, particularly due to the holiday weekend in the US.

While the chairs hope for a minimal CFC turnaround after Tuesday’s meeting that timing will be part of our discussion. Even if it is short, the CFC will allow you more time next week to consult internally before approving or objecting to publication.  We can also discuss extending the survey at that time instead of moving to CFC.  I am hesitant to change the survey deadline before the meeting since dates that extend beyond the meeting have been causing confusion lately.

I hope this addresses at least some of your concerns and we can certainly discuss them more on Tuesday.

Kind Regards,

Rachael