Re: Sentence in COGA Note

Thanks Steve

I'd like to propose theses overarching editorial goals:

- Assuring we place the focus on the content rather than the author in our
notes
- Maintaining a conciliatory tone with all stakeholders
- Ensuring a note is not confused with WCAG requirements which were won
through careful consensus.
- Ensuring that working group notes don't undermine the credibility of
WCAG.

I hope the edits I proposed in the survey will help attain those goals
while guarding the COGA recommendations and core message of the note. I'm
not as concerned about specific wording of sentences.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Mobile:  613.806.9005