Another Attempt (was: Sentence in COGA Note)

How about instead:

""People with cognitive and learning disabilities may be negatively
impacted and unintentionally blocked from effectively using some web
content due to certain design and content choices."

JF

--
*John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good