Re: Visual indicators

+1

A somewhat simple example is the latest Android version of the Facebook
App now has the "Post" button at the top right in plain text on the
background colour. It's in all caps and slightly grey (for extra
confusion for those used to grey meaning disabled) it is also slightly
raised above the font baseline. Otherwise, it is visually almost
identical to the 'Create Post' title just to it's left.

This even confused me as I scanned for an obvious button to use to
complete the process of posting. I think this is the sort of example we
want to fail in the SC.

Steve