Re: Plugins as SC - thread was: Visual Indicators

On 19/04/2020 09:47, Schnabel, Stefan wrote:
[...]
>>> So let's not conflate failure examples with requirements.
>
> This is EXACTLY what developers typically do. And these are your customers.
> Ambiguities weaken acceptance. Sorry, but this is how I see it.

Then we should be much clearer in how the understanding document, and
individual failure/sufficient techniques, are labelled.

Yes, customers will jump in sideways/directly to those and get the
misguided idea that they're more than just techniques, so how can we
make sure that when they land on them it's made crystal clear that what
they're seeing isn't normative, and in the case of techniques, that this
is nothing more than an example...

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux