Re: Spacing Between Touch Targets

This made it worse for me.  The first definition limits the number of
targets in the space to one.  The way I read Detlev's alternative, any
number of targets could overlap.  I could have a similar sized square,
circle and octagon on top of or overlapping each other (each intended to
be a target), and that would pass.

Chuck