From: David Fazio <dfazio@helixopp.com>
Sent: Mittwoch, 8. April 2020 20:58
To: Niemann, Gundula <gundula.niemann@sap.com>; David MacDonald <david@can-adapt.com>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Visual Indicators

I’d also like to suggest/request an edit to the exception “An underline is a sufficient indicator that a control is actionable.”

I would prefer this only apply to text links. otherwise I think it would be very problematic to our COGA user needs

DF
This message was Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typographic errors.