Re: Proposed amendment to 1.4.11 for WCAG 2.2

Hey Alastair,
+1 on doing this as a WCAG 2.1 errata. I also propose adding an "Errata"
heading to the understanding document, and possibly an errata appendix to
2.1, so that this is transparent.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe for Web product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R