Re: Focus stlyes for non-standard shapes

The main point for me was whether for irregular shapes of any kind, approximating the measurement by taking the longer side of the box enclosing the shape and the thickness of the irregular focus border/shadow/outline within it would be a permissible approximation. I think it would be. (I doubt it will be feasible to automate anything based on screen captures).
Cheers,
Detlev