Re: Meeting for dinner

From: Ku, JaEun Jemma <jku@illinois.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:53:31 +0000
To: Julianna Rowsell <julianna.rowsell@cds-snc.ca>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
CC: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
From: Julianna Rowsell <julianna.rowsell@cds-snc.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:37 PM
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Cc: WCAG
Subject: Re: Meeting for dinner

I’d love an opportunity to connect more with folks. Is anyone free for dinner tomorrow?

Thanks!
Julianna

On Monday, March 11, 2019, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com<mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>> wrote:
Anyone who is interested in walking over to the dinner together can meet in the Marriott lobby at 10 before six, otherwise we will see you there at 6:15.

Andrew Kirkpatrick

--

[cid:image002..jpg@01D2FFB8.B1E75980]

Julianna Rowsell
Accessibility and Inclusive Services Lead | Responsable de l'accessibilité et des services inclusifs
Canadian Digital Service | Service numérique canadien
343-550-4504 | @JuliannaRowsell |Julianna.rowsell@cds-snc.ca<mailto:Julianna.rowsell@cds-snc.ca>

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)