Re: Meeting for dinner

From: Julianna Rowsell <julianna.rowsell@cds-snc.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 21:26:09 -0700
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I’d love an opportunity to connect more with folks. Is anyone free for
dinner tomorrow?

Thanks!
Julianna

--

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01D2FFB8.B1E75980]

*Julianna Rowsell*

Accessibility and Inclusive Services Lead | Responsable de l'accessibilité
et des services inclusifs

Canadian Digital Service | Service numérique canadien

343-550-4504 | @JuliannaRowsell | Julianna.rowsell@cds-snc.ca

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)