Re: Color contrast principle

I think that is fine, and it is important to allow cases where (thin) outlines can be disregarded if the colours they separate have enough contrast between them. It might be necessary to define the upper limit of the line thickness though, in some way, not sure how  (3 or 4 CSS pixels? Could appear arbitrary.)

Sent from phone