From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Sent: 11 January 2019 01:42
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: First draft of a two color focus indicator technique.

Happy New Year everyone

I had an action item to create a technique that shows how to make a two color focus indicator, using a dark and light combination that is always visible across a site.

I've done that here:

https://github.com/w3c/wcag/blob/tech-focus-visible/techniques/css/C40.html

I'm not sure what we are using these days for rendering pages since raw git was retired.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613-806-9005