First draft of a two color focus indicator technique.

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 20:41:33 -0500
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Happy New Year everyone

I had an action item to create a technique that shows how to make a two
color focus indicator, using a dark and light combination that is always
visible across a site.

I've done that here:

https://github.com/w3c/wcag/blob/tech-focus-visible/techniques/css/C40.html

I'm not sure what we are using these days for rendering pages since raw git
was retired.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*