-Alastair

From: "Windmann, Nicole"

Hi Alastair,

We often have tables or lists where rows can be selected for further interaction.

Also, eg. If you select a row for deletion, duplication, I understand 1.4.11 the selection needs to meet the contrast ratio 3.1, but all other content still needs to meet 4.5:1.

The designers are working on an example I can share. But this is currently our issue.

Best
Nicole

Hi Nicole,

Is there an example or screenshot you can point to?

I’m uncertain why a table row background would be in scope.

Also, is it possible to ask this on list? Otherwise you are reliant on my inbox, which is not very reliable!

-Alastair