Re: Horizontal scrolling & reflow

To my knowledge the Low Vision Task force was made up of western users and
a primary goal of the SC is that low vision users wouldn't have to read
half a line, scroll to the right to finish the line, scroll to the left to
start the next line etc. We did the best we could to translate that to the
eastern experience.

Under your example of western text that is wider than the viewport, but the
block of text does not extend beyond the vertical boundaries of the
viewport, I believe they would have still have to do the zig zag to read
the end of each line. It's not a problem at the "text block" level, its at
the "line of text" level.

This is my experience in accommodating low vision users.

Wayne feel free to correct me if I'm not getting this understanding of the
problem right.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*