Re: CFC - Decision to keep 1.3.4 where it is

Good point, Glenda.

Also, come to think of it, I was focusing on the mention of the input
fields, but in reality, the important part in this SC is about the meaning
we can extract programmatically from the control.

Therefore, it's not so much about input assistance, but it's really about
what the user can perceive... so 1.3 and adaptable makes better sense now.

So I want to take my -1 back, and instead, I'm +1'ing to keep 1.3.4 where
it currently is.

/Denis

--
Denis Boudreau
Principal Accessibility Consultant & training lead

Keep in touch! @dboudreau <http://www.twitter.com/dboudreau>