Re: Security of Autocomplete - Good News!

Hi Lisa,

Please see my email from Feb. 28th
<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2018JanMar/1371.html>.

A current example of the security concern can be found here:
https://anttiviljami.github.io/browser-autofill-phishing/

JF

John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist