Re: SC 1.3.4 - to keep or not?

The context of use and necessity of this SC is very different - and
therefore this should be rethought with that user context in mind.

At the very least 'the meaning of' should be removed from the stem.

The text of the SC should reflect the intention of the requirement - that
is, to assist users in populating commonly used form input data.