Re: Use of ARIA to satisfy 'Identify common purpose' SC

Hi Lisa (or anyone else who knows)

How do the new personalization semantics of coga-* vs uia-* relate to one
another.

Is UIA-field just an update to COGA-field or is there something new
happening here?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*