-Alastair

From: Wayne Dick

Hello All,
I am thinking of closing down the NoseToThePage site soon. So, I'm thinking we may need a more permanent site for the Horizontal Scrolling Article than my site http://nosetothepage.org/Fitz/2dScroll.html.

Wayne

PS. That article was a little informal. I could rework it with MathML and a little cleaner proof if you like.