Re: Finding agreement on common purpose

> Define "obvious name", in a way that is always unambiguous, to all
ATs/UAs/extensions, in all possible languages. Without proposing a
restricted set of token values.

I can't... it would be a advantage for English language authors as a
sufficient technique, using "obvious" names that we list in the technique,
which AT would then map to the unambiguous tokens...

My guess is that this technique would quickly become the preferred way to
meet this SC, because it saves work.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*