Re: Issue 719

I know, but I am just trying to clarify what she is asking for. I am not sure how else we can get any content int the EU document

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 20:00:05 +0200 Andrew Kirkpatrick<akirkpat@adobe.com> wrote ----

      We can’t do that.

   Thanks,

  AWK

  Andrew Kirkpatrick

  Group Product Manager, Accessibility

  Adobe

  akirkpat@adobe.com

 http://twitter.com/awkawk

  From: "lisa.seeman@zoho.com" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
 Date: Monday, January 15, 2018 at 12:54
 To: "lisa.seeman@zoho.com" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
 Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
 Subject: Re: Issue 719

  I think that they are asking for us to remove the " at risk" label so that common purpose can make the next draft of the EU legislation
  I will ask her for clarification
  All the best

 Lisa Seeman

 LinkedIn,  Twitter

 ---- On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 15:01:19 +0200 lisa.seeman<lisa.seeman@zoho.com> wrote ----

    Ref: https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/719

  Susanna from Funka U comment seems to be from her  clients representing relevant target audience, seems more important feedback in in favor.
  All the best

 Lisa Seeman

 LinkedIn,  Twitter