Re: Possible wording for 1.3.4?

Thanks John. Yeah, I totally get that - and James's point is really good
but feel that 'it relates to the user' is kinda germane to the point of
the whole SC - and omitting it from the SC text and expanding on that
fact in the Understanding doc, I think - makes it clearer for
devs/authors to parse.

What you outline below, could be written up as an exception etc. You
could say, what if a user is inputting data about someone else for
example? They are the user (of the form) but are using the form (booking
a flight etc) for someone else?

Anyway, I can live the reference to the 'directly to the user' however
but couldn't help but thinking that was a little ambiguous.

Thanks

Josh

--
Joshue O Connor