Re: a suggestion for Personalization Semantics

Maybe I'm missing something but it appears to me what Martin is saying is
that TextHelp could leverage the <main> element or role="main" or perhaps
<article> element. I don't see anything in this email that indicates a need
for additional attributes...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*