Re: Updates to Respond to Motion Actuation comments

I have tried to make the reponses 620 and 620 a bit clearer and shorter. I have included reference to the text change of SC 2.6.1 which I expect to go ahead, and caught that east German river you spotted, David (which is also the German term for ‘or’ and was probably introduced by automatic spell checking set to German).