Re: CFC - Changes to Target Size for Issue 631

I think the idea is that although it could be abused, it is not likely that
the height (in horizontal languages) will be less than the default or the
height required by all users of the content. It will simplify testing and
address the uncomfortable situation of not having research behind the
previous 22px decision.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*